[Aphio-L] Important!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:27:15 EDT 2015

Since we are getting into the final weeks of the semester I just wanted to
let you guys know a few things.

1) All sign ins that have been turned in have been recorded. So if you are
missing hours, a sign in has not been turned in to us.

2) Kidsfest just emailed us saying they need volunteers this Saturday! Sign
up if you can they need as many volunteers as possible and they need to
know by Friday.

We also have two service events that need a lot of volunteers next week:
Reuse Flyering (Monday-Thursday) and Great Diaper Change (Next Saturday)
Easy way to get hours!

3) If you were signed up for swabbing tonight it was cancelled and they
rescheduled the event to next week.

4) Last thing: Kati has started adding service signups for the pledges.
They are for pledges only! If there are spots within 24 hours actives can
sign up (just like we have done in the past)

Finish the Semester Strong!

Caleb
--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12