[Aphio-L] AWARDS BANQUET

APhiO Awards awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:09:09 EDT 2015

Hi again!
So this is just a final email to remind everyone to go sign up for the
awards banquet! Sign ups close tomorrow night at 7:00 PM so I can send a
final count in.Seniors, you should come and celebrate with your bros and
pick up your senior cords! Also, only two families have emailed me about
what desserts they are bringing to the banquet. So, family heads, PLEASE
email what you're bringing.(Rho and Beta are both bringing brownies so
probably just one more famil bring brownies)
Lastly, the historian has not gotten a lot of videos or pictures for the
senior send off video. If you love your big and your family or just the
seniors in general, you should send them in so they can be in the video!
Anything helps so send whatever you can to her gmail account! (Seniors feel
free to send in pictures too if you want them in the video!)
It's historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sorry this is a book, but I hope you guys are having a good week!

Megan Robinson
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Awards