[Aphio-L] DUES time!!!

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 23:22:47 EST 2014

Hello all!

Welcome back for another semester! I hope everyone's first week hasn't been
too stressful! Before you close your wallets and finish paying for
textbooks, don't forget that dues will be collected beginning on our first
chapter on Monday the 20th.

For *actives* the dues are *$50* and for those of you going *associate*dues are
*$15.* Dues will remain at this price for the *first three chapters*, and
then beginning on the 4th chapter they will go up $5 dollars each week. *Don't
slack!! *

If you need to set up a payment plan then let me know within the first
three weeks, no exception! You can't email me on week 7 or 8 saying you
need a payment plan for the $50 dollars. Your dues will go up along with
everyone else's! If you are going associate it is your responsibility to
get in contact with me to pay your dues if you won't be at chapters. You
can either email me here at the treasurer account or send me a text message
at 336-793-7042.

I will be about 20 minutes early to each chapter, and will be staying
afterwards to collect.

See you all then!

--
*In LFS,*

*Mackenna Myers*

*Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University*
*Treasurer*
*336-793-7042 <336-793-7042>*