[Aphio-L] BDUBS FUNDRAISER!

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:58:54 EST 2014

Hello Bros,

This upcoming Monday (January 16th), Youth Service will be having a bdubs
fundraiser from 6-8 p.m. to raise money for the backpack program that we
have talked about in chapter.  Just to reiterate what this is, it helps
raise money for children in the surrounding school areas who do not have
enough money to be fed on the weekends. A lot of these children are already
on discounted lunches and the teachers pay out of pocket to help feed them
many times.  I'm attaching the flyer that you will need to this e-mail.  If
you can't print it off, contact me (Chelsea) and I will give you one!  I'll
also have more information on the website! LET'S RAISE SOME MONEY! :)

Chelsea Rose
Stephen Bell

Youth Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega