[Aphio-L] Hour opportunity!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:59:52 EDT 2014

Hey bros!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer! Because we have so many extra
tanks and decals, we wanted to have a tabling event move in weekend so we
can catch all those new bobkitties. *IF* you are going to be here and want
to get a head start on your hours keep your eyes open on the website within
the next week. I'm going to go in on Monday to reserve college gate for
*Friday* and *Saturday (22nd *and *23rd.)*

Have a great last few weeks of summer and can't wait to see what this next
year has to offer!

LFS

--
*VP of Fundraising *