[Aphio-L] Membership Updates

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:26:01 EDT 2014

Hey Bros,

Membership met yesterday and wanted to let you guys know a few updates for
the upcoming semester:

1. If you ordered a rush t-shirt Caleb will be picking them up Next
Wednesday (August 27th). Once he gets them he will post in the Facebook
group and emailing pickup times, outside of just at chapter. So have your
$10 please!

2. The dates for the mandatory events (Rush,Activation, Initiation, History
Night) are on the website for your reference along with the time and place.
You do not need to sign up for the events they are just there for you guys
to know for scheduling purposes. I know that 2/3 of them are on Fridays but
that's what worked best with our schedules, and scheduling rooms.

3.We will be at the involvement fair on Sunday so stop by and bring people!
Also if you know anyone that is interested in pledging please send us their
info so we can email info out! Join and share the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/790979227590506/?fref=ts
RUSH IS ONLY 3 WEEKS AWAY!!!

If you have any questions, concerns, comments let us know!

Enjoy the last few days of summer vacation

Caleb Howell
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
937.510.2223