[Aphio-L] Finance Committee

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 20:45:33 EDT 2014

Hey bros!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer and is ready to get back to the
best place on Earth.

Just a quick reminder, there will be a "Finance Committee" this semester. I
need two or three people to help me out a little this semester, as I will
be loaded down with work. I need people that I can trust, people that are
VERY organized, and people that are available to help me out and basically
pitch a tent up with me in the bursar office.

If you are interested in spending excessive amounts of time with me,
learning more about finance and book keeping, or want a committee change,
then contact me and sign up on the website!

THANKS in advance! I could really use the help!

--
*In LFS,*

*Mackenna Myers*

*Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University*
*Treasurer*
*336-793-7042*