[Aphio-L] Pawpaw Fest Sign Ins and Cardboard City Notebook

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:08:10 EDT 2013

Morning everyone!

If you missed the sign in for the pawpaw fest at chapter last night, please
email us so we can get a complete sign in before we start logging hours. If
you can't remember what/when you signed up for don't worry as we can find
out when we check our list against the volunteer sign in sheet from the
fest organizers.

Also, if you are someone you know picked up the yellow notebook containing
the cardboard city sign ins during or after chapter last night please
contact us ASAP.

Cheers!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*