[Aphio-L] REGIONALS :))))

Inter-Chapter Relations interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 12:30:46 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,
Like I said at chapter last night, Regionals are November 15-17 at Marshall
University in *Huntington, West Virginia*. Here is the online address for
registration: https://apor5conference.eventbrite.com This includes
information about the hotels and prices. There is also a Facebook page for
the event: https://www.facebook.com/RegionVConference.
<https://www.facebook.com/RegionVConference>
Please go like the page if you are interested in going. They will be
posting all the information updates on this page!! Also I will be creating
an event on the website, please sign up if you are interested in attending!
I will put the event up under this upcoming Sunday, October 6th, just so I
can have a general idea about who is interested.
Thanks guys!
--
Inter-chapter Relations Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma