[Aphio-L] Important Fellowship Stuff for the coming weeks

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 01:26:55 EDT 2013

Hey bros!

I just wanted to quickly cover some things for fellowship for the next two
weeks:

1. SWAG: Both SWAG (Homecoming sweatshirt & spirit jersey) sign ups close
and lock at* 9 am today* that means if you sign up you are obligated to pay
for it, no exceptions.
2. If you are willing to give rides for apple picking/pumpkin patch, you
will receive 2 service hours
3. There are a ton of homecoming events, please sign up!
- Especially the cookout because we need to know the amount of food
4. Later this week, we will post donation hours for the bonfire and alumni
cookout donations
5. Make sure you are getting your family fellowship hours and helping the
pledges do so also. If you are having trouble, please contact your family
head.

If you have any questions, email us.

Thanks,

Fellowship