[Aphio-L] Color Run Sign Ins

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:37:48 EST 2013

Evening everyone!

Thank you to everyone who helped me to find AphiO people amongst the crowd.
But it seems that despite our best efforts, we missed a few people! So
tonight after chapter we will have the volunteer sign in for the color run
for those of you who missed it at the event.

If you did sign the volunteer sign in at the event please come and check it
anyways to make sure your in and out times are correct. Also, anyone who
arrived late to the event (aka after the guy with the volunteer
registration sheet had already assigned everyone their teams) please
contact us.

Runners: Sam Shaw should still have the runners sign in. Find her at
chapter to add your name to it. If she gives it to us before you get to it,
don't worry as we will have it along with the volunteer sign in for people
to sign after chapter.

Cheers!

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz937.239.3104             440.212.8108*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12