[Aphio-L] Elections tonight!!!

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 13:03:12 EST 2013

Hey bros,

So here's a list of the positions and people who will be up for elections
tonight!

*Awards*
Megan F
Nick R
*Fundraising*
Jillian B
Erin T
*5k*
Alyssa P
Sam S
*Interchapter**
Sarah K
*Jboard*
Kevin F
Sam R
*Service*
Larissa B
Robert B
*Treasurer***
Mackenna M

*We'll need to vote on an exception for Sarah K since she is also currently
a relay chair. If elected for interchapter, she will be holding 2 positions.

**We'll also need to vote on an exception for Mackenna M. The treasurer
position is usually held by a member with previous exec position
experience, however since no current execs are running, the chapter must
vote on Mackenna's eligibility to hold the position.

We'll be passing out ballots at the start of chapter! Come ready to vote!

WHEEEEEEEEE ELECTIONS!

Thanks gang.

--
*Judiciary Board*