[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 11/11/13

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 22:15:05 EST 2013

Chapter Minutes 11/11/13

Minutes Quiz

1. When is History Night?

2. When is Faculty Pageant?

3. What place is your family in for penny wars?

*Don't forget you get a $10 chipotle gift card if you win!

President

- Office hours: Wednesday 3-5 in West 82

- Execs: Tuesday 8-8:45 in Grover W255

Ombudsmen

- Question of the week: What did you like/dislike about service week? How
do you think it went?

J-Board

- ELECTIONS

- Things to remember: the number next to the position is the max number of
people you can vote for, you can abstain from casting your vote if you
choose to do so

- If you ask a nominee a question please ask the same question to the other
nominees

- If you have a comment, question or concern about a nominee feel free to
bring it up but try not to repeat the same things the last person said to
help elections go quicker

Service

- Weeklies are up!

- Canned foods for Beacon: sign in is here!

- This weekend is the Pumpkin Roll and Stroll (Free Pie) and Protect Your
Balls Dodgeball Tournament

- Color Run sign in is up front

- Operation Christmas Child

- If you’re having trouble getting your hours feel free to email us and
we’ll help you out

Membership

- Thanksgiving Dinner is next Tuesday 11/19

- If you are cooking a turkey talk to them after chapter

- Family heads have the list of what their families need to bring

- History night is next Thursday 11/21 7:45pm casual dress, pledges is
business professional

Fellowship

- This week: slice Night and signature party, lots of family events!

- Thanksgiving dinner cooking

- Holiday Party?

- Gift Exchange

- Homecoming sweat shirts

- Color Wars Shirts

- Spirit Jerseys

Historian

- Cool kids take pictures. Awesome people send them to historian.

- We made $90 selling pies this weekend! Thanks everyone who helped!

Faculty Pageant

- FACULTY PAGEANT WILL BE FEBRUARY 25th!!!!!

Fundraising

- All hours should be up at this point

- Sway will be here next week to buy, tanks $10, tumbler $8, hats $10,
Sunglasses $10

-Events this week- Grilled cheese donations and grilled cheese sales for
NOLA 10pm-2am Friday and Saturday

Youth Service

- Amazing castle this Saturday Nov 16th 11:50-2:15, we need 2 people

- Give pop tabs/box tops to Chelsea

- Chauncey Library helpers is up for Wednesday

- Read week donations still up! We need someone to buy thanksgiving
decorations

- B-dubs fundraiser on Jan 20 for the backpack program- this will be on the
website soon

5k

- Turn in your chipotle receipts

- We have shirts please pick them up if you haven’t already

- Committee check your email tonight

- Penny wars rankings so far: 1. Mu 2. Epsilon 3. Theta 4. Rho 5. Iota 6.
Nu 7. Lambda 8. Beta 9. Pi 10. Psi 11. Kappa 12. Sigma 13. Zeta

- Thanksgiving dinner is next Tuesday Nov 19th so your last chance to bring
your pennies is next chapter- Nov 17th

- Remember we will be eating by families in order of most to least pennies

Service Week

- Thank you to everyone who participated this week for SW!

- Beacon appreciated our help a lot!

- Still need hours? Email them so you can work something out

- Missing singins- turn them in

- Hours will be up by Wednesday hopefully

- Kick CF & HRD both raised over $250 each- money for Beacon will be used
for development of a new sensory needs room, that Cami will be helping with

- Let us know how the events went so we know what to change for next year!

Awards

- Happy Birthday to Bridget VanDenHaute, Bri Stocker, Colleen Meder and
Morgan Messenheimer!!!
--
Carolyn Gardner
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------