[Aphio-L] ATTN: Senior Sendoff Video Dedication

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 09:29:34 EDT 2013

If you would like to have a short video saying something in the Senior
Send-off video, Miranda Riddle and Madison Gabrosek will be staying after
chapter to video tape your quick shout-outs/ dedications THIS SUNDAY!!!
This is important: This will be the ONLY day we will video tape for the
senior send-off video. Otherwise, you must send your own video to the
historian account no later than March 22nd. If you absolutely cannot make
it this sunday I can meet later in the week with you to take your video,
just email the historian account.

Thanks and come to chapter ready to spill your heart out! Lets make this a
great video. ALSO this IS open to early alum/ associates too.

Lets make history ladies and gents,

Mike

--
*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*