[Aphio-L] SKYZONE: RIDE EMERGENCY PLEASE READ

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:39:25 EDT 2013

I just tried to send this via the website so if you get it twice, I
apologize I'm not sure if it sent the first time anyways PLEASE READ:

Hey bros!

I emailed you with high urgency because I was going through and getting
everything ready for tomorrow when I decided to go through and count
everyone to make sure there was enough rides. I didn't do this previously
because the website has a setting that if you mark an event that 'people
need a ride to sign up' then the event will only allow people to sign up if
they have a car or if there are enough riders in cars. What people were
doing we're signing up and putting 0 in the ride number to be able to sign
up. But what you weren't realizing is that means to the website that you
can drive yourself but have room for zero other people and I am learning
now that isn't what most you meant, you were just signing up but that
messed up the riding system.

To put a long story short, *there are 6 people (no specific people but
numbers) who do not have a ride*. So I am emailing to ask to see if anyone
else can drive (you do get service hours) or if some of the drivers have
more seats than they listed. I would not ask this of people usually but in
a situation like this we have no other options. If not 6 people will not be
able to go.

If you actually signed up and put 0 because you can drive yourself and no
one else, also let us know because most people weren't meaning that but if
you are that could change some things.

And if you already emailed saying you cannot go previous to this email, you
do not need to reemail us, I already factored that into the amount of
people going.

PLEASE STEP UP AND HELP OUT. Email back ASAP if you are able.

Thank you.

Fellowship

--
*Victoria Vincent*