[Aphio-L] Skyzone Info (PLEASE READ IF GOING)

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:36:01 EDT 2013

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is excited for skyzone, this thursday!!!

Just a few details to go over:

   - *Waiver is attached*, please print and have filled out when you get to
   Morton! You CANNOT jump without the waiver filled out. We will collect
   beforehand and check off names.
   - Meet in Morton parking lot at *6:45*, departure time 7 pm (If for some
   reason you are running late, let us know ASAP via text)
   - Bring $10 (CASH)
   - Need to be wearing socks
   - Wear active comfortable clothes

Driving Info:

   - Duration: 1 1/2 hours-2 hours. Should be back to Athens 11:30
   pm-Midnight.
   - Drivers listed: Victoria Vincent (4), Stephanie Synder (3), Ali
   Cupelli (3), Caleb Howell (3), Jackie Scott (3), Caitlin Wilson (3),
   Mirandle Riddle (4), Rachel Grauer (3), Val Hudak (3), Loren Turner (4),
   Kelly Scully (4)
   - If you know these people and want to ride with them, let them know now
   if not people will just be assigned to cars
   - Drivers: You will get service hours. I will have a print out of the
   directions. Any questions, email us.
   - If you are driving alone, still meet us in Morton or text me
   (Victoria) so we know you are on your way.

Any questions or concerns, email us. Sooner rather than later : )

LFS,

S&V

--
*Victoria Vincent*