[Aphio-L] Relay Hours

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 00:04:21 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

RELAY HOURS ARE UP!

*REMEMBER: At least one of your Relay hours must take place AT RELAY. To
distinguish what hours count, look for the "(At Relay Hour)" marker next to
some of the events. If you cannot attend any of those times, you need to
email the Relay account this week*.

Also, *please* sign up for the Survivorship Dinner Cooking and donations.
The Survivorship dinner is a dinner for around 40 cancer survivors. This
part of Relay has been completely planned by our committee and we need your
help! The cooking will be *incredibly* easy. We will provide you with all
of the ingredients. For the donations, make sure that your donations are
good quality! We want to make a good impression!

Make sure to read all of the directions on each of the events. Pay
attention to when they lock!

If you have any questions about what the hours mean, please email the Relay
account!

Also, make sure to sign up soon! All of the hours have limited capacity
because we need people at all hours of the night. So sign up now if you
don't want to walk with us in the early hours of the morning ;)

*GET PUMPED FOR RELAY!*

Your Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs