[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 3/11/13 and QUIZ
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:36:05 EDT 2013
Chapter Minutes 3/11/13
If you win you get a $10 Chipotle gift card!!!!
- Whats happening at midnight at Relay?
- When is Big/Little Night?
- Who is Brother of the week?
- Office hours Tuesday 2:00-3:00pm in our office in Baker 312
- Service Trip near Cincinnati, its an inexpensive alternative to other
trips. Its an amazing camp for special needs of all types, cost between
$50-$70, possible bro housing. A day would consist of volunteering with
groups ranging in age from 5-22 years old between 9am-4pm, activities
include boating, swimming, fishing, hiking and crafts!
- Question of the week! What would you like us to do to make the rest of
Spring semester great?
- Contact Kathryn if you haven’t paid dues yet
- Risk Management Workshop- Saturday March 16th at 12pm, pledge class
Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 must attend (and any actives who haven’t been
yet), PIZZA will be provided, location TBA, BE THERE
- RELAY IS ONE WEEK FROM FRIDAY!!!!!
- Hours will be up really soon
- Remember! This is a MANDATORY event! You must get at least one hour by
attending Relay. Email us now if you have a conflict, if you do more than 2
Relay hours they turn into service hours
- All Relay hours will be up this week
- Luminary selling and email sending (10 emails) is on the website right
- If you sent emails, you should contact the people that you sent them
to and encourage them to donate!
- OU’s Relay for Life Committee is having a GLOW 5k at midnight at
Relay! It costs $10 you will get a shirt and a glow stick, this counts as a
Relay hour, but not an “at Relay” hour
- Committee if you didn’t see us before chapter find us after
- 3/12 Chi Omega Wing’s for Wishes, spend $5 for unlimited wings at the
Chi Omega house on College St. Money goes toward a girl with leukemia to go
to Disney World (one service donation hour)
- 3/18 Friends of the Shelter Spay/Neuter Clinic
- 3/23 ATCO Dinner for Two, set up, serving, clean up, movies, pie/cake
- Anyone interested in Kennedy Gallery Guard /ABH training? Contact
- New service trip: Stepping Stones!
- You asked and we delivered... New weekend events! Last Chance, ACHS,
Good Earth Farm ect
- New rules for Last Chance- if it rained the day before or is raining
the day of its cancelled
- If you went to Bare on the Bricks with aphio, see Robert and Sarah
Norman after chapter
- Don’t forget you can get outside hours!
- We how have a “how to” guide to service, the link will be sent out via
- BIG/LITTLE NIGHT IS THIS WEDNESDAY!!!
- 7-9pm in Ping Lounge (area behind the rock wall)
- Minute to win it games! (Wear matching colors with your littles!)
- Sign ups lock tomorrow night at 7pm so we can put together teams
- Wednesday is Green Beet Day but that is not an excuse to miss
- This event is mandatory if you took a little this semester
- If you are intoxicated in any way at Big/Little night you know what
the consequences will be, don’t put yourself in that position! Its gonna be
- We need help running different games at Big/Little Night so let us
know if your interested
- If you attended the Bro Retreat as an active then pay is your $$$
- Vegan Cooking Tuesday 7pm $3 donation
- Skyzone 7pm Thursday $10 (cash please), 2 fellowship hours, leaving
from Morton Parking Lot at 7pm, you have to print and fill out the waiver
- Cirque de Ohio 6:30-8:30pm in Baker, Free food, face painting, photo
booth, Columbus Zoo animals will be there 7-8pm
- How to Fest March 19 2pm, free pizza, safety tips for fest season
- Casino Night March 20 6pm Baker Ballroom
- Aaron Carter 6:30 pm Skully’s (Columbus) $20
- Color Wars McCraken Fields
- Membership Picnic
- Convo Comedy Concert? $5
- Awards Banquet
- You need to get 3 hours and one must be with your family!
- SWAG- Sweatshirt $16 March 17, Sweatpants $18 (March 17) letters will
be on the side not the front, Tank $14 March 23
- If you are interested in running for Faculty pageant go talk to Rachel
- Camp Quality applications are on the website
- Grilled Cheese Sale 3/16 on Mill St (1-5pm) we need a house! If you
live on mill and would be willing to let us use your kitchen let us know
- Sectionals tabling next weekend
- Tank top tabling next couple of weeks!
- Turn in your B-dubs receipt
- If you are having a problem getting your hours talk to us now! Do not
wait until week 15!
- Granada Street Kids Sale Saturday, if you are signed up for the first
or last shift see Kayleigh! Mary, Krista, Barbara, Amy Anna, Same
- GKTW anyone signed up or interested meet with Kayleigh
- Turn in your box tops and pop tabs
- Mom’s Weekend Luncheon for Good Works- Saturday April 6th 11-2pm at
UMC $3 per person, Grilled Cheese, tomato soup and salad, SAVE THE DATE!
And bring your moms!
- Theme: Respect of Self!
- Committee meeting Thursday at 8:30pm Alden Room 208
- Hours on Hours on Hours! They’re up! Go sign up!
- The week of we will have folder and name tag parties for hours!
- Printing hours will also come but we really need help the day of!
- Arica Gonalez come get Rufus!
- Committee meet us after chapter!
- If you have questions or issues of your money for Sectionals contact
- Brother of the Week is Melissa Petro! Check out the full article on
the facebook page!
- The Senior Send Off and Awards Ceremony are on the website! Go sign up
- It is 2 weeks from this Wednesday March 27th at 7pm
- Reminder this is a MANDATORY EVENT
- We will be voting on the Distinguished Service Key Award next chapter!
Please be there
- Also we will be voting on Senior Superlatives at the chapter after
that so again please try to be there
- If anyone would like to put a video clip saying anything to a specific
senior or seniors please send your video to the historian account NO latter
than Friday March 22nd
- You’ll have the oppourtunity to get your video taken either next week
at chapter or on thursday, ill keep you posted
- Anyone, including seniors, please send pictures of seniors if you want
them to be in the video as well
- Happy Birthday to Ali Cupelli, Ciara Strittmather, Tayler Debrosse,
Matt Mensch, Melanie Oreskovich and Madison Gliem!
- Security guard like men talk to Danielle Fultz
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
^Map around campus
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Faculty Pageant: **facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com*
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L