[Aphio-L] Interview Committee

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 18:00:10 EST 2013

Hey Guys,

Soooo membership has been working hard to get things done for rush and the
semester. One of the most important parts of rush is the interview
committee. We need a few more people for the interview committee so please
consider signing up. All you need to do to sign up is email us back and
answer the following questions and attach your class schedule. Keep in mind
you will be receiving all eight of your committee hours during week four.

So that we can get everything figured out, planned, and let J-board know,
we are asking for everything to be sent back to us by Friday, January 3rd.
This gives you two weeks!

Questions:
1. Why do you want to be on the interview committee?
2. What would you personally bring to the interview committee?
3. What do you look for in a potential brother?
4. In your opinion what are the three top qualities you see in a model
brother?

If you have any questions let us know. Thanks.

Eric Barwacz
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
440.465.4949