[Aphio-L] Academics/Committees (IMPORTANT!)
Delta Gamma J-Board
jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 13:49:15 EST 2013
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY!
Grades are about to come out, so send them in to us. We need your *CUMULATIVE
GPA* by *WEEK 4* of the semester, or you will be deactivated (this means
kicked out of APhiO). The sooner, the better! Also one of the things we are
starting this semester is a document with what classes brothers are taking
and have taken, so if a bro needs help or advice with a class it will be
easier to get the help. You do not have to participate if you do not want
to. Below are instructions on how to send us your grades if you've never
done it before, and an example of what we are looking for--the classes you
Example For Classes: Finance 2400, Management 2100, Marketing 2400, MIS 2020
1. Hit "reply" to this e-mail. (*NOT REPLY ALL*)
2. Open up a new tab, and go to my.ohio.edu
3. Sign in on the left
4. Click the "Academics" tab on the top of the page
5. Click "My OHIO Student Center" and sign in again.
6. Click "Other Academics" under the academics menu and select "grades"
7. Change term to "Spring Semester 2013" and click continue
8. Highlight "Cumulative Total GPA _______"
9. CTRL+C (copy)
10. CTRL+V (paste) in your e-mail to us.
It's also time to sign up for *committees*! Go to the website and find
SIGN-UP* on *January 6th* and sign up for your 3 top preferences. We'll try
to get you in to one of your choices, but remember it's first come, first
served (so you should sign up sooner rather than later, pretty please)! If
you are applying for interview committee, please place that as your first
Finally, if you haven't already, please send us an email stating if you
plan on *going associate, early alum, OR ABROAD *spring semester. If you
have any questions or concerns, send those too!
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma Chapter
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L