[Aphio-L] Dates to Remember

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 15:00:39 EST 2013

Hi Frannnndddzz!

I just thought I would let you guys know the prospective dates of some
ceremonies and such so you can keep them on your radar for next semester:

Bid Day: February 9th
Activation: February 13th
History Night: April 17th
Initiation: April 24th

if all goes smoothly and our room booking is accepted and processed, we
should be in Walter for all of them.

We still have to plan big/little night, so let us know if you have any
ideas for anything! We'll get the dates for you as soon as possible.

Also remember to sign up to buy a rush t-shirt if you want one over break!

Tell us if you want to be on interview committee as well:)

Have a wonderful break filled with LFS!

--

Eric Barwacz
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma