[Aphio-L] Senior Send Off Videos

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 00:16:12 EST 2013

Hey bros!

So here is the list of seniors this year. If there is someone who
should/should not be on this list please let me know pronto!

So to make a video is really quite easy. You have two options, either make
one by yourself with a webcam (or with a group, doesn't matter), Or, I will
be doing videos before/after chapter next semester.
If you make your own video that is great!! I will just need to have it
sometime early next semester (I'll let you all know a few weeks in
advance.)

The videos don't have to be very long, just a shout out to the awesome bros
who are moving on with the next part of their lives (Our little babies are
all grown up!!!!!) And you can make as many videos as you want!

Everyone is encouraged to make at least one video. :]
Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

--
*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kathryn Kendall*
*937-304-5247*