[Aphio-L] Last few announcements from Fellowship (Mostly Victoria)

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:27:11 EST 2013

Hey bros!

This will probably be my last email as fellowship chair (SO SAD). First off
I want to say thank you for allowing me to be your fellowship chair for 2
1/2 years. I have loved every minute of it and I am sad to be done but
happily leaving you in the awesome hands of your new fellowship chairs,
Stephanie and Emma! They will be great!

I just have some announcements about Holiday Party, spirit jerseys, money,
zoo lights and Nola. So please read!

1. Holiday Party! - Reminder it is this Sunday in Baker 240 from 5-7, sign
up! We will have some food, games, movie, trivia! *Sign ups will close and
lock tonight.*

2. Spirit Jerseys - I should have them at the first chapter for pick up!
Make sure you are there, I will send a reminder email closer to the first
chapter.

*3. Money  - If you have given me a check in the last 3 weeks. I will be
going to the bank tomorrow to deposit all checks I have received from
Spirit Jerseys, NOLA and regionals. This is just a warning so you won't be
blindsided when you the money is taken out of your account.*

4. Zoo lights & Other break fellowship - Sign up for the fellowship over
break! Join me at Zoo lights!!

5. NOLA - NOLA people, we will have a meeting right before Initiation on
Friday, please bring your money if you haven't paid yet.

Again Thanks for being amazing!

Seacrest out.

VIC

--
*Victoria Vincent*

*vv246109 at Ohio.edu <vv246109 at Ohio.edu>**614.634.1115*
*VP of Fellowship*

*Stephanie Snyder*
*ss143310 at ohio.edu <am232009 at ohio.edu>*
*937.689.5965*