[Aphio-L] ATCO BOWLING!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 10:38:53 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!!!!

It's time to get ready for ATCO bowling again!! Email this back and let me
know if you are able to make a weekly commitment to bowling with ATCO
members every Wednesday from 5-7. It costs $4 (each Wednesday) and is an
awesome experience for those of you who have never done it before!

Priority goes to previous bowlers, but we need 16 people so there is plenty
of room for whoever is interested. Just let me know ASAP! It's first come
first serve so let me know as soon as possible to reserve a spot on the
league.

Have a great rest of the summer!!!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*