[Aphio-L] REMINDER: Grades, Committees, Associate status

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 19:22:50 EDT 2013

Hi bros,

Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer! It's about time for some
reminders about grades, committees, and going associate. Here's the info
you need (PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE):

On the website, go to "view upcoming events" and find "*~!~Committee
Signup~!~*". Please sign up for your top three(3) preferences in the
comment box. As always, we will try to match you with one of your top
picks, but we will also go by first come, first served. So once you read
through this message, sign up right away! You have until *Sunday, August
18, at 11:59 P.M.* If you don't sign up, we will place you in whichever
committee is in need of more people or we feel fits you best.

Choices of committees include:
-Service Week
-5K
-Fundraising
-Fellowship
-Youth Service
-Membership/Interview
-Public Relations (PR)
-Historian
-Faculty Pageant
-Relay For Life

ALSO, grades are about to come out, so send them in to us. We need
your *CUMULATIVE
GPA* by *WEEK 4* of the semester, or you will be deactivated (this means
kicked out of APhiO). The sooner, the better! Here are instructions on how
to do so if you've never done it before:

1. Hit "reply" to this e-mail. (*NOT REPLY ALL*)
2. Open up a new tab, and go to my.ohio.edu
3. Sign in on the left
4. Click the "Academics" tab on the top of the page
5. Click "My OHIO Student Center" and sign in again.
6. Click "Other Academics" under the academics menu and select "grades"
7. Change term to "Spring Semester 2013" and click continue
8. Highlight "Cumulative Total GPA _______"
9. CTRL+C (copy)
10. CTRL+V (paste) in your e-mail to us.
11. SEND

Finally, if you haven't already, please send us an email stating if you
plan on *going associate (OR ABROAD) *this semester. If you have any
questions or concerns, send those too!

See you all soon!

--
*Judiciary Board*