[Aphio-L] First Chapter on MONDAY September 2nd

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 11:36:54 EDT 2013

Hey everyone! I hope everyone's summer went great, and you all are ready to
get back into the swing of things with school and, of course, APhiO! We are
not going to have chapter this upcoming Sunday (8/25), but we will have it
next weekend! Since we have Labor Day off, *we will have chapter on Monday,
September 2nd! *As of now, it is in *Morton 235*. Please plan accordingly!
I can't wait to see you all!!!

P.S. Have a good first week of classes!!!

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*