[Aphio-L] More important fellowship info

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:02:04 EDT 2013

Hello brothers!

Hope your week is going swell!

Fellowship really needs you to sign up for events if you plan on going. If
you are planning on tie-dyeing, going to color wars or going to the picnic,
we need to know the amount of people in order to order the materials and
supplies. Please sign up as soon as you know you plan on attending, all
three are on the website.

Tie-dyeing 4/17 7 pm
Color Wars 4/21 3 pm
Picnic 4/27 1:30 pm

Please sign up for Tie-dyeing by *TOMORROW AFTERNOON*, we need to order the
kits so we can have them for next week. Even if you didn't buy a color wars
t shirt, you can bring something else to tie-dye for $2. If you bought a
color wars t shirt, it is $8 for the shirt and tie-dye.

We really don't want to run out of anything (Esp FOOD) for these events so
please sign up ASAP.

For those who ordered a color wars t shirt:

You know who you are because you are signed up on the website which means
you committed to buying one. We got little to no payment at Chapter on
Sunday so we are opening up money collection times. Please bring exact
change or a check ($6 - shirt or $8 - tiedye) to one of the money
collection times or to chapter next Sunday. Sunday will be the absolute
last time you can pay unless you discuss it with us.

Here are the money collection times:

Claire Stegman Thursday 10 -11:30 am
Kayla Meisler Thursday 1:45-3 pm

Katie Kulasa Friday 10-11:30 am
Arica Gonzales Friday 12:30-2:00 pm
Toya Burns Friday 2:00 - 3:30 pm
Maria Brafford Friday 3-4:30

Location: Front Room

You can also text one of us to meet up if nothing works for you.

Any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Enjoy this lovely weather!

Thanks!

- Fellowship
--