[Aphio-L] Service Stuff-Please Read

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:16:47 EDT 2012

Hello all,
       I know you just heard this but wanted to send a quick email out
about a few service reminders:

1. ABH training, please email us back if you are interested in this
training, it will be sometime next week probs.

1 1/2. Calliope Choir Childcare Watch, email us if you are interested in
doing this semi-semester commitment, must be available monday nights from
5:45-8:30 p.m. *THIS STARTS SEPT 10*

2. Kennedy Gallery Guard training, once again email us if you are
interested.

3. ATCO bowlers, we really need some more ATCO bowlers, about 5 more
people, must be able to go every wed. from 5-7 p.m., and its 4 dollars
every week to bowl. *ATCO BOWLING START SEPT. 12*

4. Everything else service wise is going to be up online either this week
or next, depending on their start dates.

Thanks

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Eric Horton           MacKenzie Snyder
740.243.5267        614.202.1530
*