[Aphio-L] Just some reminders!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 00:05:30 EDT 2012

Hey bros!

I know you hate getting all these emails but we are trying to get things
rolling this semester.

We have added a few more fellowship events (Picnic, Zoo lights, paddle
workshop) to the website that are in the future if you are interested, sign
up!

Also the *Sign up for Homecoming Sweatshirts is up*. The date is Sept 23.
If you want a HC Sweatshirt, SIGN UP! We are trying to get a price quote
this week.

Take the HC Sweatshirt Survey if you haven't done so already!

Also if you are interested in the design contest for the sweatshirt, please
email us!

Thanks!

--
*Victoria Vincent*