[Aphio-L] 5K Hours!

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:24:20 EDT 2012

Hey everyone!
So we know that there are still some people out there who do not have 2 5K
hours and you have been e-mailing our account about sending out donation
letters......we are going to  be putting up hours tonight or tomorrow our
schedules have been crazy since the race ended sorry! So once we e-mail you
saying the hours are up please e-mail our account saying you need the
template for the letters (We will have a deadline for when those emails
need to be in) then we can just send out a mass e-mail to those who need
the template and then give you your hours it will make our life and yours
easier thanks guys!!

ALSO if you still need your t-shirt we will bring them to chapter on Sunday
or text us to meet up

--
*5k Co-Chairs*
Alpha Phi Omega