[Aphio-L] SERVICE WEEK TSHIRTS YO

SERVICE WEEK alpha phi omega serviceweek.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:21:59 EDT 2012

*The shirts will be $12.  They are long sleeve.*
*SIGN UP on the website with your size ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
(if you already put yourself as interested and you no longer want it, you
need to delete yourself. OR if you already put yourself as interested and
did not put a size please add it.
The sooner I have sizes, the sooner I can place the order, the sooner we
can look like bosses in our SW shirts.

*Here is the design in case you forgot *
*
http://www.customink.com/designs/tee/pxz0-000s-5v5x/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-3-_-Body_img-_-designfront
*If you are challenged like Sarah, highlight then hit CTRL and C to copy or
COMMAND and C if you are a MAC user.. if you can not right click for any
reason..*
*MUCH LOVE,*

--
*Service Week Co-Chairs