[Aphio-L] LFSing all night

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 23:13:58 EST 2012

Hey guys,

I had to leave chapter early to get to work, so I didn't get to collect as
many donations (box tops, pop tabs) as usual. If you have anything for me
don't worry about getting docked or anything, just get them to me when you
can (next week at chapter works). If you want to get rid or your stuff asap
I'll be at Cafe Bibliotech in Alden until 1 a.m. tonight!

Also, please consider signing up to donate for Santa Tree. I asked Ashley
to talk about it at chapter but just a quick reminder...I suggest you ask
your loved ones to buy something on the list (over Thanksgiving break?)
rather than buying it yourself. Suggest that they buy the item rather than
an item they might get you. Its just an idea, something I'm going to do
because I can't exactly afford to buy my Aphio hours myself and
can definitely afford to get one less gift this year.

Have a great week everyone!

Kayleigh Bednarski

Youth Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega