[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 11/18/12

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 23:37:20 EST 2012

Chapter Minutes 11/18/12

***COLORS ESPECIALLY FOR MARYKATE MCHUGH***

Congrats to every one who ran for future exec positions!

President

   - Call/text/email if you need anything!

Ombudsmen

- Why are you running/not running for an exec board position?

J-Board

   - Positions still open- President (1), Treasurer (1), J-Board (1),
   Fundraising (2), Membership (3), Fellowship (2), Ombudsmen (2), Awards (1),
   Service week (2), 5K (2), Historian (1), Interchapter (1), Secretary (1)

Service

   - Athens County Food Bank Food Drive- Drop off to Sarah’s at 75 W State
   or at chapter
   - Hurricane Sandy Tshirts- Give me your money!
   - Mr. University- TOMORROW!
   - Hurricane Sandy Donations- Drop off to 8 Lash St by the 19th
   - My Sister’s Place Donations- See wish list on the website
   - Please do not leave events early! If you are signed up for a 3 hour
   event, do not leave after 1 hour and expect to still get 3 service hours
   - If you are struggling with service hours, talk to us! We are here to
   help and there are many people who still do not even have half of their
   hours

Youth Service

   - Fluffernutter Sale- 11/30 Friday 10-2:30, need donations too, can be
   fundraising or service
   - Santa Tree Donations
   - Still need sign ins for West Elementary Lib Helpers

Fellowship

   - Zoo Lights Nov 30th
   - Holiday Party Dec 5 or 7
   - Study tables soon (boo finals...)
   - Please get your homecoming sweatshirts!

Service Week

   - Sign ins that are completed: Biddle Blood Drive, Blood Drive at the
   Front Four, SW Speaker 11/1, SW Kick CF Food Donations, SW Kick CF Check
   in/ Registration, SW Kick CF Referees, SW Kick CF Floaters, SW Kick CF, SW
   Flyering on 11/6, SW Healthy Stations Mon-Thurs, SW Water, SW Clementines,
   SW Health Fair (event and donations), SW Schools, We need sign ins or
   verification that you attended the OU Nursing blood drive on 11/1 and the
   benefit concert on 11/13
   - If you have the service week box please let us know, the sign in from
   healthy stations on friday is in that and we do not know where it is
   - The rest of the sign ins should be completed sometime this week, we
   will shoot you an email

Inter-Chapter

   - Koozie on Koozies on Koozies
   - November 26th Ice Cream Social/Signature Party Donations
   - Committee meeting Monday 9pm Baker 5th floor

Fundraising

   - Bake Sale Monday Nov 26
   - More Fundraising opportunities, YS, Relay for Life

PR

   - Brother of the Week is Bridget VanDenHaute! Check out the full article
   on our Facebook page!
   - Nominate people for brother of the week

Relay

   - No commitee meets`ing tonight
   - Any donations or carol-o-gram orders see one of us after chapter
   - If you are signing up for Santa at Baker please remember 2 people are
   tabling and one santa!
   - If you have/know someone who has a santa outfit let us know!

Faculty Pageant

   - Time to recruit faculty! Check your emails, you should have an email
   from us with the faculty form attached, if you get a teacher, you get an
   hour!

FLL Service Trip

   - Rides will be assigned this week look out for an email
   - Kerry Crump and Cody Romani find me after chapter

Awards

   - Happy Birthday to Sarah Beyoglides, Samantha Rommel and Ashley
   Urbancic!

Announcements

   - Check your 5K hours and get your shirt!
   - Need service hours? Well, for the pledge service project you can
   donate 2 new or in good condition books for kids in preschool through 6th
   grade. All the books we collect will be going to Athens public schools
   students. We will also be collecting tissues and Clorox wipes $10 for a
   service hour. The sign up is on November 30th and put in the comment box if
   you are donating tissues or Clorox wipes.

--
Carolyn Gardner
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------