[Aphio-L] Schools

SERVICE WEEK alpha phi omega serviceweek.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:55:20 EST 2012

STOP READING IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP FOR SCHOOLS

Hey guys,

If you signed up for schools on the website, we realized that it does not
specify where to meet in order to figure out rides to get there.  So try to
get to Morton parking lot around 1 pm for the first set of people (9 people
total), and around 1:50 pm for the second set of people (15 people) so that
everyone can figure out their rides.   Make sure to not leave anyone
without a ride!  I wrote the total amount of people in parentheses so that
no one is left stranded in Morton parking lot because they got out of class
late.

Call us beep us if you want to reach us and have any questions!

Thanks
--
*Service Week Co-Chairs
*