[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 11/4/12
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:21:19 EST 2012
Chapter Minutes 11/4/12
- Office hours tuesday 1:30-2:30, visit her!
- Thanksgiving Dinner! We want suggestions for donations or what you think
the best way to get everything together is!
- Dues are $70 now! Jordin will not be at chapter but text or email her
to arrange a time to giver her your money
- President: Dom Armelie
- Fellowship: Victoria Vincent
- Service Week: Jamie Roberts
- Ombudsmen: Caleb
- Historian: Alyssa
- J-Board: Sam
- We need people to run for positions that aren’t filled! This looks
great on a resume and is a great way to get to know more people in the
- Elections will start next week!
- CFI Garden Parties- Tuesday and Thursday, must text of call Badger to
get directions and to RSVP, Glouster, Dog shelter, Hope Drive Apartments
- Other Garden Opportunities online as well!
- Rural Action- Brunch set up, fundraiser event working, Nov 15 and 16
- ATCO bowling has now finished for the semester
- UCM Benefit Auction- overseeing appetizers and helping with clean up,
pizza provided for volunteers, Nov 17th
- Alpha Delta Pi’s Mr University- Monday Nov 19th, we need as many
people to sign up as possible, all proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House
- GKTW- Eric needs your money by next chapter
- THANKSGIVING DINNER! Sign ups lock tonight!
- First interview party this thursday! It counts as fellowship hour
(fellowship for actives not pledges) and there will be food!
- Sign up on the website later tonight!
- Wednesday Nov 7 SW Ridges Walk 5pm
- Wednesday Nov 7 Blackout Game 8pm (must sit together)
- Wednesday Nov 7 Paddle Workshop 5pm (please email us)
- Saturday Nov 10 Hocking Hills with OSU
- Friday Nov 30 Zoo Lights
- Holiday Party?
- Homecoming sweatshirts!!! If you haven’t paid or picked yours up get
it!!! If you don’t go get yours they will start selling them to anyone in
- Spirit wear? You would be able to order yourself instead of all as a
- Don’t unsign up after an event has locked
- No committee meeting
- Get swabbed!
- Don’t forget to sign up for t-shirts on the website!
- Last week to give me DP Dough receipts
- Key chains next Sunday
- Please email the fundraising accounts or text Krystan if you have
questions, do not email anyones personal accounts or post on facebook
- Santa Tree Fundraisers- 11/13 Bake Sale 10-2, 11/15 Bake Sale 2-5, DP
Dough, Blanket sale
- West Elementary COSI Event- tabling, things about meteorology, 2 hour
shifts all day tuesday
- West Elementary Library Helpers
- West Elementary World Runners Helpers- next Sunday 12-3
- Craft Bazaar- Saturday November 17th 10-12, Shawnee
- I have bulldog magnets
- Give me your books/box tops/pop tabs- please put your name on all
donations, who doesn’t have their pop tab hour?
- Things going on- Monday- schools and healthy station, Tuesday- vegan
cooking, blood drive, flyering, Wednesday- healthy station, ridges walk and
healthy station, Thursday- healthy station, and blood drive, Friday-
healthy station, Saturday- health fair
- Goals of the Day: Sunday only drink water, Monday only take stairs,
Tuesday eating 5 servings of vegetables, Wednesday eat 5 servings of fruit,
Thursday 30 minutes of exercise, Friday no fast food, Saturday combine
- Disease of the day: Sunday CF, Monday Obesity, Tuesday Diabetes,
Wednesday Cancer, Thursday Lung Disease, Friday STD’s, Saturday Heart
- Does anyone have the sign in for the speaker?
- Remember to make physical sign ins at the events
- Any event you signed up for that starts with “SW”, the sign ins go to
Kristen or Tori (regardless if they are for service or fellowship)
- You have to get at least one SW hour from schools, kick cf, health
fair, flyering, or healthy stations
- Meet in the front after chapter if you have donations
- For schools tomorrow meet at the office, the earlier you can get there
- For healthy stations Mon/Wed/Fri, show up at college green to work,
Tues/Thurs you might have to get the table from the top of Baker
- Look out for an email after chapter
- For fitness classes, the ridges walk and nation rural heath day, if
you bring two non-aphio members you will get an extra service hour, mention
on the sign in that you brought 2 friends
- Thanks to everyone who came to Kick CF today!
- Thanks to everyone who came today!
- We raised $226.15 today and $890.00 in donations, thats a total of
- Winning team Mackenzie has your Starbucks gift card whoever wants it
- Contact us!
- Koozies after chapter!
- Committee meeting Monday at 9pm on the 5th floor of baker, Nationals
attendees please try to come
- More Koozie sales this weekend
- Brother of the week is Val Hudak!!! Check out the full article on
- Don’t forget to nominate a bro for brother of the week!
- Happy Birthday to Amanda Breedlove, and Rachel Swalin!
- Nola moneyy
- Sign up for thanksgiving dinner
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
^Map around campus
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Faculty Pageant: **facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com*
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L