[Aphio-L] Ava Nichols

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 13 21:43:10 EDT 2012

Hello Brothers,
thanks for the response in chipping in with flowers, however, talking to others, the funeral is going to be very packed with flowers and I want to do something different. So, if you have any other idea about honoring ava please let me know. I will tell you, i was going to ask St. Jude if we can put the money raised ($2,374.65) from the pageant towards a bench or tree or something that benefits the hospital and can be dedicated to ava.

Tomorrow night is a candlelight light memorial in Dodge Park in Beverly Ohio,. I plan on going and would love for others to go with me. Text me if you want to go. it begins at 8 p.m. so we would have to leave around 6:45 p.m. I will let you know when I hear about calling hours and what not.

Thanks for the responses.

Eric Horton
Biology Pre-Physical Therapy
Alpha Phi Omega Service Co-Chair

"Service to others is the payment you make for your space here on earth."
   -Mohammed Ali