[Aphio-L] Ava Nichols

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 13 20:22:47 EDT 2012

Hello Brothers,
    It saddens me to tell you that this afternoon, Ava Nichols passed away. Though this is very sad news, its heart warming that some of Ava's last happy memories were with us at the pageant. I know Ava is in a better place. I plan on purchasing a flower arrangement for the funeral in the name of Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma and Ohio University. If you are willing to chip in for the flowers please let me know.

Thanks
P.S. On a brighter note, check out nationals Facebook page, our event was mentioned woot woot!

Eric Horton
Biology Pre-Physical Therapy
Alpha Phi Omega Service Co-Chair

"Service to others is the payment you make for your space here on earth."
   -Mohammed Ali