[Aphio-L] last 5k hours offered...

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:14:22 EDT 2012

Hello Bros,

If you need a final 5k hour you can either write 10 thank you notes and
address them or buy a sibs weekend t-shirt for $10. I (Monica) will be in
Athens on Thursday night around 8 pm and will have the sibs weekend
t-shirts. If you need to still buy one contact me then (513.227.2330) so
you can pick yours up. If you would like to write and address thank you
notes you also need to contact me and I will meet you somewhere to give you
those. ALL 5K HOURS WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. IF
YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR HOURS, YOU WILL BECOME INACTIVATED :(. If you have any
questions, comments, or concerns please e-mail us by Friday afternoon at
the latest, otherwise we are turning over the e-mail account to the new 5k
co-chairs and won't be able to contact you!

Thanks for all your patience and we raised $5,000 for ATCO! yayaya!
5k Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega

Jackie Walsh
jw298807 at gmail.com