[Aphio-L] READ ME IF YOU NEED YOUR 5K TSHIRTS

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:00:50 EDT 2012

Hey Guys!

So I know a lot of people missed the 5k for various reasons and still need
their tshirts.
I am working tonight from 5-7pm in Cafe Bibliotech at the Library and
Thursday from 5-7pm. If any of you can pick up your shirts during this time
please TEXT ME 440-665-0507 AND TELL ME YOUR TSHIRT SIZE BEFORE 4PM. That
way I can make sure that I have your shirt for you when I'm at work. If
neither of these times work for you then text me and we will figure out
another time this week. I will be here until Friday morning so hit me up!
THANKS!!

Jackie

--
5k Co-Chairs