[Aphio-L] Ava Nichols Calling Hours

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 16 08:05:07 EDT 2012

Brothers,
Tonight is the calling hours for Ava Nichols in Beverly Ohio from 3-9 p.m. Sorry this is late notice but this information only came out yesterday. Also, condolences can be made online according to this obituary : http://www.mariettatimes.com/page/content.detail/id/542806/Ava-Cole-Nichols.html?nav=5009

If anyone would like to go to calling hours let me know. Im planning on heading down there and leaving around 2 p.m.

Also, I bought the Nichols family a passionworks flower, so if you would like to help me pay for this towards them please just bring me a couple bucks spring quarter during chapter. It was 74 dollars so you only need to contribute two or three dollars

Thanks

Eric Horton
Biology Pre-Physical Therapy
Alpha Phi Omega Service Co-Chair

"Service to others is the payment you make for your space here on earth."
   -Mohammed Ali