[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes :)

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:43:15 EST 2012

Happy week 10 ! Good luck on finals :)
PRESIDENT

   - Going to execs Tues at 10pm Walter 235 or go to office hours to make
   up missed chapters

  -Office Hours

   - This week Monday and Wed 3-4pm Baker 312

  -Risk Management

   - If you did not attend you will be expected to attend the next risk
   management
   - Remember this is a mandatory event all members must do!!!

J-BOARD
  -To add to the constitution:

   - Article VII, Section 15 (all sections under this will have their
   numbers changed to accomodate this):
   - Votes will be counted in the following manner:
   - Nominees running opposed will win by plurality
   - Unopposed nominees will win by a 2/3 vote of confidence of the members
   of the chapter who voted
   - Votes with a yes/no outcome will win by a 2/3 vote of confidence of
   the members of the chapter who voted.

  -Elections

   - Nominations for 5K:
   - Chelsea Arnold
   - Nominations for Awards chair:
   - Anna Burgstrom
   - Nominations for Fundraising?

OMBUDSMEN
  -Suggestion Box

   - What advice do you have for the new exec board in each of their
   respective positions?

  -Thank You!

   - It's been a pleasure serving as Ombudsmen!
   - anonymous.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
   - password: athensaphio

5K

   - Penny Wars Winner: Winter 2010 with $22.71
   - If you need more 5k hours... Buy a sibs weekend shirt $10 OR 6 people
   to buy a book of stamps $8.50
   - THANK YOU Nate Freeman, Courtney Ivan, Katie Lathrop, Nicole Germano,
   Jenn Branch, Lauren McGrath and everyone on out committee :)
   - We raised..... STILL COUNTING! But so far over $4500
   - thanks for all the hep
   - nice5k video!!

RELAY
  -Teaser Video

   - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkszQGdUBUA&feature=youtu.be<https://sn2prd0106.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=JGySBH0eGUCA-oPOkI7o24OCCSEMzs4IhXa7RajRAFoEprabStX0838f4N0l6ZzB2F54Yxo_GmI.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3dAkszQGdUBUA%26feature%3dyoutu.be>
   - Lauren Sara and Jenn introduce herself
   - relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

MEMBERSHIP
  -History Night

   - **Mandatory**
   - Thursday, March 8th
   - Starts at 7 pm!!
   - Actives in Morton 235 @ 6:45 pm
   - Pledges in Morton 237 @ 630 pm
   - Pledges, dress business casual and bring your binders because they are
   due...dundundunnnnn!

SERVICE
  -Ava Nichols Faculty Pageant

   - So many hours to get!!!
   - Tuesday: Chalking for the pageant sign up online
   - Wednesday: Come to the pageant (2 hrs.)
   - Bring 2 people not in aphio you get another hour
   - $10 in a merchandise = hour
   - Sign up for the Event
   - Please sign up for the event on the APO website. Your attendance is
   appreciated
   - Faculty Pageant Committee
   - Ava and her family will be coming
   - Her mom is going to play a song for us
   - Free coffee
   - Raffling off Keurig Coffee maker
   - $1 tickets
   - Tempo Tantrums Performance
   - Ava Nichols apparel
   - I have this tonight if you want to purchase
   - if you want dance with the Dean let Eric know or if you know how to
   juggle, let Eric know

 -Normal Committee meeting:

   - Mondays 7 pm Mackinnon Hall basement
   - We gots some work to get done Service

  -So... we are missing all of these sign ins....

   - Last Chance Corral 1/20            Last Chance Corral 1/27
   - Monday Lunch 1/30                ATCO League Helpers 2/1
   - Pledge Drive Shift 3 2/7            ATCO Uno 2/7
   - ATCO Crafts 2/7                ATCO Rec Night 2/7
   - Hats for Heads 2/8                Pledge Drive shift 2 2/9
   - Calliope 2/13                    ATCO Uno, Crafts, Rec 2/14
   - ATCO League Helpers 2/15            Bone Marrow Drive 2/15
   - Blood Drive 2/16                Last Chance Corral 2/17
   - ATCO Uno, Crafts, Rec 2/21            ATCO League Helpers 2/22
   - Monday Lunch 2/27                Pledge Tabling 2/27
   - Pledge Bake Sale Donations 2/27        Calliope 2/27
   - ATCO Uno, Crafts, Rec 2/28            Pledge Tabling 2/29
   - ATCO League Helpers 2/29            Gasland Viewing 2/29
   - Hats for Heads 2/29                Kennedy Guard 3/2
   - UCM Childare/cleanup 3/2            ATCO Dinner for Two(all shifts) 3/3
   - Souper Bowl (both) 3/4

YOUTH SERVICE

   - Absolutely Incredible Kid Day
   - Thank you everyone who made cards! 270 cards
   - last week for box tops!

FUNDRAISING

   - receipts BY TUES at execs

FELLOWSHIP
  -Fellowship of the week

   - Movie Night
   - Monday 3/5 7pm Grover W115
   - Movie: 50/50
   - and slice night this week

  -SIGN INS!!! I will hunt you down....

   - 1-26 Omicron beauty and the beast
   - 1-29 Sigma Family bowling
   - 2-1 Zeta Bagel st
   - 2-1 Sigma Movie
   - 2-2 Mu Brennens
   2-2 Sigma Shive
   - 2-2 Mu Bonding
   - 2-7 Pi ice Skating
   - 2-9 Wing Night
   - 2-9 Omicron Bowling
   - 2-14 Lambda Dinner
   - 2-15 Slice Night
   - 2-15 Omicron B-Ball Game
   - 2-21 Epsilon Coffee/gasland
   - 2-22 iota Hangout
   - 2-23 OU Improv
   - 2-26 Omicron Green fever game
   - 2-27 Iota Beads n Things
   - 2-28 Rho Rock Climbing
   - 3-1 Wing Night
   - 3-1 Craft Night
   - 3-2 Sigma Shivley
   - 3-3 Omicron court street

PR

   - Congratulations to the new 2012-13 PR chair, MaryKate McHugh!
   - Brother of the Week:
   - Matt Mensch
   - Check out the full article on the Alpha Phi Omega- Delta Gamma
   Facebook Page!
   - Contact me with any last minute concerns (something you should be in
   the Winter Quarter newsletter etc.)

AWARDS
  -Happy birthday last week to:

   - Julie Forman-February 26
   - Katie Sweitzer-February 27
   - Hannah Fritts-March 2

  -This week:

   - Emily Pollock - March 7
   - Bridget O’Brien - March 8
   - Ali Cupelli - March 10
   - Mary Mushaben - March 10

  -During finals week:

   - Ciara Strittmather-March 11th
   - Erica Ratner-March 11th
   - Matt Mensch-March 12th
   - Chelsea Wylie-March 14th
   - MaryKate McHugh-March 17th

  -During spring break:

   - Sarah Cervenec-March 18th
   - Diego Paullett-March 19th
   - Kiley Arbaugh-March 20th
   - Abigail Millar-March 21st
   - Maggie Kachmarik-March 23

SUPPORTIVE BRO - Diego
ANNOUNCEMENTS

   - get shirts from Cody for spirit week
   - give sign ins or email
   - need a fundraising chair
   - 5k shirts

check it, it's prettyyyyyy sweet --->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG3FP7TDlF0&noredirect=1

--
Brianna McTaggart
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------