[Aphio-L] Emails/ texts regarding fundraising hour

Sariya Winters sariya0890 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:58:13 EST 2012

I will not be responding to any emails or texts about fundraising hours until later tomorrow. I have gotten a ton and can't possibly answer all of these between major projects and having been interviewing for 8 hours straight today for grad school. If you haven't received your fundraising hour please send us 5 new ideas for fundraising that we can give the new chairs. If you don't do that,  each hour will cost you $30 and you can make checks payable to Alpha Phi Omega.

If you have any other major concerns, email the fundraising account.

Sariya

Sent from my iPhone