[Aphio-L] Interview Party!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:28:08 EST 2012

Hola everyone!

We will be having one last signature party for the pledges to get interviews
* tomorrow night (Tuesday) from 8 to 10 pm in Walter 145*. We made it right
before execs so you guys can get the signatures you need as execs show up
to the meeting!! Actives, *please please please* come help the pledges!
They're almost done!! The last opportunity for them to get their signatures
is Wednesday at the Faculty Pageant before they turn their binders in on
Thursday. Come out for a little bit and support your soon-to-be bros! :)

P.S. TWO WEEKS UNTIL SPRING BREAK!!!! Woohooooooo!!!!

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236