[Aphio-L] Fellowship stuff

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:39:25 EST 2012

Hey yallzzz,

I am just emailing everyone because apparently it is difficult to hear me
in the back of the room which i don't know why because I am usually so loud
lol but I'm sorry about that, I'll try to be louder in weeks coming. Just
in case you couldn't hear, here's everything for this week:

All family fellowships for this week should be up if you emailed us,
everyone check because there were a lot this week.

This week's fellowship of the week is $4 Movie tuesday at Athena Cinema
(Court St.). The movie is Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy at 5:30 pm.

There's a sign up for Formal Week Tshirts, sign up if you for sure want
one! Sign ups close next Sunday!

Also reminder that sign-ups for Skyzone close on Wednesday at midnight!

Any questions or anything, email us!

In LFS,

Victoria

--