[Aphio-L] More fundraising stuff

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:05:39 EST 2012

Hey kids,

I never got the interest sheet back for sunglasses so the sign up for this
is under "other events" on the website. Please sign up by this Friday 2/3
if you would like to purchase a pair of sunglasses! Interest sign ups for I
<3 APO keychains are also under "other events".

As of 11 p.m. we only have one person signed up to donate apple cider
tomorrow. If you will have the chance to stop at the store before 2 p.m.
tomorrow pretty please sign up to donate - we would really really really
appreciate it!

Thanks!

--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*