[Aphio-L] DON'T FORGET..

Gebhardt, Marissa mg172009 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:21:38 EST 2012

...basketball is tonight (we play the "Ball So Hard University"....)!  The game starts at 6:30, but you should be there by 6:15 so we can warm-up, etc.  Pretty sure it's Ping Center C Court #1 (same as last time!).  I really encourage you to play if you're signed up online (especially girls).
Sign up on imleagues.com by 2pm if you haven't done so already - team name is the Flying Eagles.  Feel free to text/email me if you have any questions about signing up.  Hope to see you all there! :)

LFS,
Marissa Gebhardt