[Aphio-L] We need bigs!!!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:14:02 EST 2012

Hey guys!

Soooo we're taking 68 wonderful little pledges this quarter, and we're a
little short on bigs. The families that need them most are Iota, Pi, Zeta,
Rho, and Omicron. Epsilon and Eta could also use another person or two as
well. Some of these families just only have one person who want to be a
big, and the others have a lot of people wanting to be big, but are just
really small families. We're trying to keep the numbers relatively even,
taking into account the size of each family, who is graduating, and how
many people want a little, since that's why we switched up families in the
first place. If you guys want to do us and the chapter a huge favor and
volunteer please try to let us know by tonight or tomorrow morning! It's
okay if you're a senior :) Thank you thank you thank youuuu!!!!

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236