[Aphio-L] lots of service!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 11:30:04 EST 2012

Hey yo bros,

...because we just cant wait to see/talk to you all on Monday so we're
sending out an email. =]

If you were interested in buying tickets to Empower's Dad's Weekend beer
tasting, as mentioned by Seth last week's speaker, he will be coming back
on Monday with more tickets. Tickets are $15 and checks can be made out to
Jackie O's. Proceeds from the tasting help support the education of
orphaned children in Uganda.

We have a couple of time-sensitive service opportunities too! First, there
is a literacy lab that is looking for reading tutors for area school kids
and adults. You can do this on your own time about twice a week throughout
the quarter. If you are interested in helping out, you *NEED* to attend a
training session that is being held tomorrow (*Sunday Jan 15th*) from 6:30
PM-8 PM in McCracken Hall 301. Sign up on the website and email
oututoringcenter at gmail.com beforehand so they know you will be attending
the session.

A-WEEK is coming up! On the website, you can sign up to donate baked goods
for the new pledges. These are due by Tuesday at 6 PM.

We added Calliope for this Monday and throughout the rest of the quarter as
well.

Finally, Alden Library is in need of help for their Dad's Weekend Mini Golf
Event this weekend. Puhpuhplease sign up, there are a TON of different
shifts open Friday and Saturday for things like setting up, tearing down,
and helping out during the actual event.

We'll have a lot more to tell at chapter. Have a good long weekend!

LFS,
Steph and Sarah.

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
 440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767