[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes! Happy week 9 :)
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:31:30 EST 2012
- This Saturday March 3 at Ping!
- Please be there by 11:15 to make sure you sign in and get your shirts!!
- This Thursday March 1st @BWs 8pm
- BRING YOUR FRIENDS & GET A FELLOWSHIP HOUR!
- This Wednesday February 29 @ 10pm
- Winning pledge class will be announced next week!
- All committee meeting this Tuesday 7:15pm @Baker Food Court!!
- IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE DONATIONS GET THEM TO US BY FRIDAY!
- j board needs to be active for 2 quarters, matt cannot because he has
only been active for 1 quarter
- vote on if matt can keep position on ballot
-Receipts & keychains
- Come see us after chapter to pay for your keychains. Remember:
- $5=1 keychain
- $10=2 keychains and a fundraising hour
- We still need the majority of the receipts from BW3
- If you used a card with the name "Cecily Sexton" on it, please come
see us!(We don't know who you are?!)
- Monday Red Brick Fundraiser
- The last time we checked, there was ONE spot open to serve
- If you can't serve, come eat for your fundraising hour between the
hours of 5-8pm (just like BW3) and make sure you keep your receipts!!!
- Bingo Day
- Feb 28th (Tuesday) and Feb 29th (Wednesday)
- Asking for a donation (no specific amount) for each game
- Come and go as you please between the hours of 5-9pm
- Need donations: chips, candy, pop for each day
- Where: Ryors Basement--same place as the pledge retreat
- ATTN ACTIVE BROS: If a pledge brings 2 active brothers, they get an
additional hour, so help them out!
- pledge emails for fundraising questions are on the website
- Monday, the 27th Walter 235, 7-9 pm
- Tuesday, the 28th Walter 145, 7-9 pm
- **Mandatory Event**
- Thursday, March 8th
- Starts at 7 pm
- Actives in Morton 235 (at 6:45 pm)
- Pledges in Morton 237 (at 6:30 pm)
- Business Casual Dress
- Actives are NOT required to dress up**
I TOTALLY want this ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6Wowcgoqc
Brianna "19 days til St. Paddy's Day" McTaggart
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
^Map around campus
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Rush:* rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L