[Aphio-L] HELP!! 5K BENEFIT CONCERT HELP!!!

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:48:10 EST 2012

Hey bros!

So we are having a little issue with the Benefit Concert! The place we
normally rent equipment from closed and we are in desperate need of:

*2-3 Microphones*
*Mic stands, cables, speaker cables, power strips and extension cords*

If anyone has any of this equipment that would be willing to let us borrow
just for a couple hours on thursday we would REALLY appreciate it! Or if
you know of anyone that has this stuff please let us know!!

If anyone can lend us their equipment please contact* Courtney Ivan at
330-774-6983*

THANKS!

IN LFS,

--